Monday, May 2, 2011
Saved By an Angel
So I was driving home on from Brandt's house on Saturday night. I was driving along I-15 about 75 mph (yes a little fast - woopsies) but there were no cars remotely close to me. I saw a few cars way ahead of me, and looked up into my rear view for about 2 seconds, and looked back up and saw two red break lights so close I had no time to react...Before I could even think about what was happening my foot hit the break, I jerked the wheel to the left and I passed a stopped car in the middle of the freeway. It literally came out of no where and I have no idea how I didn't hit it. All I can explain is that something took over my car faster than I could realize what happened. I heard my breaks squeal for about 1 second and my car was suddenly in the left lane. No swerving, no over correction, it was smoother than I can explain. I looked back into my rear view mirror a few seconds later and saw other cars swerving around this stopped car in the middle of the freeway, in the middle of the night. On the remainder of my drive home, I realized that it wasn't me who took control of the car. I know I had a guardian angel that took over my car so smoothly, it was indescribable! I said some prayers of thankfulness and gratitude later that night. I'm so thankful that it wasn't in the stars for me to have an accident last night. Only Heaven knows what would have happened if I would have hit that stopped car at 75 miles an hour?!?! I'm thankful for all my many blessings and all those (living and also those who have passed on) who look out for me and my well being, my safety, and my happiness. I am so blessed every day! I take my blessings for granted and I apologize and hopefully I can be more aware of blessings as they come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
OH my gosh. I am so glad you are safe. Heaven was protecting you.
Thanks B! I'm glad I'm safe too! Still can't believe it...I probably came an inch from colliding with that dang stopped car!
Post a Comment