This weekend was amazing! Brandt wanted to do a spontaneous trip to St George and hike Angels Landing, so we did! It was such a fun adventure!
This was us before the big hike! I was so nervous, so afraid of heights, but ready to conquer! We left early in the morning - and we got to see all the bikers from the Iron Man competition. There were so many, climbing that big hurricane hill.
This was about 10:00am - the sun was still rising over the canyon, it was cool and a perfect start to a hike!
I loved this view. Love Zion Canyon!
I just had to remember not to look down, or psych myself up over the heights. Just focused on climbing.
This picture freaked me out. I hugged Brandt after this picture and told him not to go that close again! (he really wasn't as close as the picture made him look, but he was still close enough).
This was about 2:30ish in the afternoon after we had finished the hike. A different picture from the one I took earlier in the morning because of the shadows and sun. So beautiful!
And this was us after the hike, on our way back to St George. So tired and thirsty, but so exhilarated!







1 comment:
Fun!!!! You look so hot girl!! Beautiful as usual :)
Post a Comment