Friday, February 5, 2010

I know this is a tad bit late...

I just went through a bunch of Christmas pictures and thought I would share them. We had a nice Christmas holiday in Temecula, Cali! I love that place! It is definitely ideal! And I loved spending Christmas with my nephew and watching him open presents. He was definitely the highlight! Here are a few memories! :)

Kelly invited me to go to a Christmas concert recital with her dad and grandma.  It was so nice.   There wasn't probably a dozen people in the whole Conference Center.  It was so quiet and BEAUTIFUL!  The organist was amazing!  It was a really neat experience!  

Watching Noah on Christmas day was so much fun!  I feel like I captured some pretty great moments!!

 
Hmmm, don't know where to start huh?  Is that BIG one MINE???

 
What's this daddy???

 
This kid loves to read!!

 
Daddy's new shoes are a hit!

 
...Someday!

 
Phones are the BEST!  Especially old school Fisher Price toys!!

 
Patiently waiting... Noah is good at keeping himself entertained!
 
But sometimes he just can't wait!  (he takes after his auntie Tricia!)
 
"What Happens At Grandma's Stay's At Grandma's"

 
These little buggers took forever to open!!

 
Noah playing cars with Grandpa!

 
And baby Beethoven was born!! 
 
With Grandma & Grandpa!

 
  MiaSophia couldn't wait to give Noah hugs!
  
  
I'm thinking this one was the Christmas winner!  :)

 
Basketball is a very serious thing! 

 
Little did we know how obsessive this would become! 

 
Helping dad put it together

No comments: