Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Funnies


So, I just want to share this... I was on my way to work this morning at 6:45...early early when I was at a stop light at 3300 south when what to my wondering eyes should appear, but the guy that hit my vehicle 3 weeks ago, sitting next to me.  I looked and saw his Pathfinder and then saw his face and suddenly gasped and looked away!  Lucky we didn't make eye contact, that would have been embarrassing!  It made me laugh so hard for some reason.  When the light turned green, he shot like a bat-out-of-hell through the light, swerved in and out of 3 or 4 cars and then ran another stop light!  I couldn't believe it!  It really did make me laugh.  I guess he didn't learn his lesson and I will now find an alternate route to work :)  Brandt says I should have honked at him and look away really fast!  Hahaha!  Why don't I think of these things in the moment? 

No comments: