Monday, January 11, 2010

A New Year...A New Start

Well this is just crazy! It's always far too long in between posts! I'm definitely NOT a "blogger" but I'll try! It's been fun to keep tabs on other friends through blogs and such. I miss my friends and family dearly! Time gets away from us far too often! This last year has definitely had it's ups and downs for the Bailors. We've all felt hardships, burdens, frustrations, and sadness. But we've also felt a lot of joy and good times as well as the spirit helping us to grow and become stronger in our experiences.

So, I need to post some pictures! Check back shortly......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi all...just got an invite to the Bailor blog...happy to be here and wish i could see all my family more often than i get to.

Trish said...

We wish we could see you more too Andy!! :)