Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Blogs

Happy New Year!  This is the perfect time to start a new blog for the new life of Brandt and I!  We have a life full of adventures that await us and we're so excited to get started!  Here is our new blog!  We hope you become a follower and keep in touch with us. 

Mead Moments
http://meadmoments.blogspot.com

I've also created my new blog called Fresh Face which I can share my passion about skin care and make up with those who share similar interests or concerns.  It's a site dedicated to all skin care concerns, products, make up, techniques, and everything you can think of to make your skin healthier and more beautiful!  It's my passion in life and I hope I can reach out and touch as many people as I can who share the same passion, or have concerns about their skin and questions about how to apply make up and everything in between!  Please become a fan or follower and check back regularly for news and info!  Please pass the message along on Facebook and Twitter if you can, and spread the word to your family and friends who share these interests!  I would appreciate it greatly!

Fresh Face
http://makemyfacefresh.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year and all the best to everyone! 

Keep in touch with me!

No comments: