Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Canny Confessions

My friend "B" posted a Saturday Confessions on her blog.  I loved it and today I felt like confessing some things!  I'm going to copy her!  Although mine may not be that interesting to read... mine may be dorky, boring, or just plain silly, but here goes in no specific order.....

*I do not want to work anymore.  And when I say "I don't want to work", I mean...I don't want to work for "the man" anymore.  I'm tired of being under someones direction.  I'm more tired of dealing with angry, rotten, no good, impatient, spoiled, rude, ignorant people.  It's turned me bitter towards people when I used to be such a people person.... I used to LOVE being around anyone, and I loved making people laugh and feel good.  Now I just simply have no patience, and I'm tired and ornery all the time.  I'm done working!!!!  I want to do facials, in a dark relaxing room, with candles, the smell of lavender, and soft relaxing music, and have people tell me "THANK YOU SO MUCH - YOU MADE ME FEEL SO GOOD, AND YOU MADE MY SKIN LOOK BEAUTIFUL"!  That's what I want.  And I want to play with kids all day and have fun. There!

*Sometimes when I need a pick me up, I'll look up funny videos on YouTube.


*I want to work out every day!  I want to be healthy, tone, and fit!  Although my intentions are strong, my will is weak.  When I get home from my 10-12 hour day of listening to angry, rotten, no good, impatient, spoiled, rude, ignorant people, I'm mentally tired, and I just want to veg at home, by myself or with Brandt, and just chill.  I don't want to work out or exert myself any more than I already mentally have.  My question is 'How can I find the strength and motivation to get out and go to the gym and work out hard?'  Even though I know while I'm working out, I think to myself 'YES...this is exactly what I needed.  I need this every day!!!'....then I have the cyclic struggle within.  What to do??

*I am addicted to Dove Dark Chocolates!  I don't eat them every day.... once in a great while, but I do love them.  They are the best!

*I thought a person walked into my room this morning and grabbed the back of my legs and rubbed my back.  I could hear them and feel them!  I swear it was real, but I was so tired, and couldn't move my body.  I think I was awake, but my body was still paralyzed from REM sleep.  It was the strangest thing ever!  This has happened to me twice in the past month.  The last time it happened, was the morning my Great Grandma passed, and I felt a person and a dog come into my room.  I heard the dog collar and tags jingling!  I felt it jump up on my bed and walk around on me for a little bit and then sniff my ear.  It was so real.  When I actually got out of bed, I couldn't believe that no one was in my apartment.  I live alone mind you. Am I going crazy or hallucinating?

*I can't wait for the new iPhone 5 to come out.  I want it.  Although I may not get it.  It's expensive.  Is having a regular cell phone and then getting the iPod Touch better?  We'll see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You live alone, so how could you not freak out! when you "know" someone is touching you?! I would be seriously scared.

Trish said...

I was B, I was so scared I couldn't move... However I didn't feel threatened, if that makes sense. It didn't feel evil either. I think my body was still in that paralyzed REM state but my mind was either still dreaming or hallucinating! It was really bizarre!