These are some of my favorite moments and I was feeling thankful for my life, my family, and my friends. These are just a few...and I know I'm leaving far too many out. Part two to come later!
Carissa, Me, and Roxanne at the Tavernacle - Girls Night! So much fun!
This is Ryan at Bolsa Chica Beach in California. He slaved over the fire pit at the beach so that we could have some awesome food for dinner. The food was amazing! The sunset was spectacular! The ocean was so peaceful. Noah was hilarious wen he didn't want to touch the sand. Good times visiting family in California.
Clairice and I up sweet Millcreek Canyon. We had a bonfire and roasted hotdogs and smore's. It rained on us. There was lightening and thunder and some really good memories. Lovely late summer eve!!
Just showin off a little hood!
My girls at the Fray. So much fun!
Hiking up to Donut Falls! Beautiful!
My girls at Happy Sumo for Kelly's birthday.
Jada, Mom, me, Dyllan and her art! She's so much fun!
I love this little girl!
Lisa and I at one of our many Jazz nights! I can't remember what game this was but we had great seats and so much fun!!
My boys Tippy and Squeak! They loved each other so much. Came into this world together and left together. They will always be special to me!
Mom and baby Jady Innes
The boys, Tip and Squeak "sharing". Tippy LOVED to share everything!
The girls, Amber, Amy, Dena, and I at Dena's birthday party at Tsunami and movie afterwards. So much fun!
Noah. 4th of July. California.
Ryan and Michelle when they took me to Old Town San Diego. So much fun!
Hiking up Ensign Peak on Salt Lake. This was my little Family Home Evening Group when I was the FHE leader. We always had good times together! This was one of our biggest turn-outs.
Great Grandma
Noah flashing a rocker sign while picking his nose and rocking Hannah Montana sunglasses he found in a parking lot. He couldn't be cooler!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















No comments:
Post a Comment